JOIN OUR TEAM!
Daycare Van Driver | Snoopy Daycare
We are looking to hire a qualified Day Care Van Driver to not only safely transport our Snoopy kids from their schools to Garderie Snoopy Daycare; but also to establish and sustain a positive experience for children and be an ambassador of our vision and our mission.
To treat all children as individuals, while respecting their abilities and to help the children reach their full potential while having fun.
To make every child feel important, help build their self esteem that will continue to grow and to help them become young healthy individuals.
We believe that all families deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, valuing their individual beliefs and ideals.
Providing high quality, affordable childcare education for all children and families.
Respecting the needs of the parents/guardians.
Responding to the changing needs of our community and working collaboratively with community organizations so that the children will continue to grow in a safe and productive environment.
Experience and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will have experience in working with kids ages 5-12. You should display a friendly, positive demeanour, have a love for children, and strive to create a safe and encouraging environment.
Hours: 10 - 12 hours a week from 1pm - 3:30pm (approximate times)
Responsibilities and criteria:
• Valid CPR and First Aid Certificate required.
• Valid class 4 or 5 Driver’s license and knowledge of safety procedures.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
• Friendly and approachable demeanour.
• Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and work ethic at all times.
• Dependability, Reliability, and Trustworthy required and maintained.
• Respect the Oath of Confidentiality, Code of Ethics, and Policies.
• Always showing a high degree of professionalism.
• Must complete the following record checks:
- Criminal Record check
- Vulnerable Sector check
- Social Development Record Check
- Three references required.